Monday, April 27, 2009

The Garden Picker Winner




I have to say that I had no idea what all we were getting into when planting this rather LARGE garden in our backyard! It is quite a bit of work, but sooo worth it! Thanks to the garden our family gets to spend quality time with Andy and Jennifer and their two kiddos and we have the BEST time together! Levi and Andy are more brothers than cousins and Jennifer and I are soul sisters:) I have yet to see 4 kids play so well together when ours are out in the garden being kids!! Levi and I love getting to sit on our porch and just watch the kids be in amazement of the vegetables growing! Yesterday, I was inside fighting a major headache brought on by my son knocking me out with his BIG head... Beau was DYING to go out as we had not picked the garden yet (yes it is DAILY now) anyway, I told beau to go outside and pick the biggest squash/zucchini he could fine... I had no idea he would take me literally... Here is a picture of what my son brought to me ten minutes later... Daddy was so proud and I was on the floor laughing!

No comments: