Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beau's JPS Graduation

Today my baby boy who I feel as if just yesterday I brought home from the hospital graduated from Journey Preschool. It was a very bittersweet day for me. I am very proud of the boy Beau is growing up to be yet so sad it's all going so fast and that he has completed a milestone in his life! Beau has been going to JPS since he was 18 mos. old and I will REALLY miss taking him there next year! His graduation today was wonderful and he did a GREAT job. Beau's first teacher at JPS, Yesenia happened to be his teacher this last year too so that was really neat for him! Next year Beau will be going to St. Albans to have Mrs. Marjorie as a teacher. I have had my eye on this teacher since my nephew Caden Burns had her several years ago and I am cannot wait for my son to experience school with her! The excitement of today got to all of us so the kids and I each enjoyed a 4 hour nap - woke up and went to a nice dinner at Lone Star where we celebrated with Shirley Temples and a Jennifer Hood cookie cake!!! Tonight Beau is watching the 2 hour special Dukes of Hazzard that his daddy recorded the other night and he is LOVING it:) I cannot express the grateful heart I have to God for entrusting Levi and I with such a sweet and loving boy. He is rocks our world and we are blessed!!
HAPPY GRADUATION BEAU:)

No comments: