Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beau's Boo boo


So the night we came home from our pumpkin patch party I suprised Beau with a new basketball hoop for the bathtub!!! I beat Levi into the bathroom so I got to take my shower first.. Well it wasn't long until Beau was in there with me trying out his new bath toy... I was in the middle of rinsing my hair when I heard something fall off the top of the rack and heard a big thud... then came beau's scream... With soap all in my eyes I screamed immediately for Levi because all I could see was blood and Beau's excruciating painful face:( Long story short, my shampoo bottle fell on his eye and this was the end result.. for some reason the picture doesn't show the swelling portion of the eye but my poor baby got his first black/cut eye:( three days later the cut is still visible but has taken on more colors!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Hoff said...

poor kiddo!! he is a tough cookie!!