Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First Day as a Blogger

Today was a day of much decision making and planning for the near future!!! I have had a few health issues that are quite frustrating to be honest and we are trying to come up with a plan to help me get on the "healthier" track of life. I have had to slow things down in my life very abruptly and for good:( This was done with the idea that it would help my fainting/seizure episodes to slow down and we have yet to see progress!! I am getting a really good dose of "patience" and realizing that things take time and don't happen over night!!! It's been a very humbling experience to say the least!!! Thankfully my children are amazing and have been angels thru this all and for that I am truly grateful!!! Levi couldn't be more hands on even if he wanted to and is totally supportive of any changes that have/need to take place!!!
I had a great day yesterday!!! Did the typical lunch with mom and judy, came home for naptime, went shopping and had dinner with one of my best friends and then came home to put kids to bed. I got Brooklynn in bed and when I came out found Beau in the kitchen with a pen he had bust open and was spilling ink all over the floor. I remember going to get a paper towel to clean it and the rest of the night is history???
Levi came home to find me on the kitchen floor passed out and Beau huddled over me saying, "mama - fall down and go BOOM":(
SO as you can imagine it's very frustrating to have this going on and not be able to control it?!? I know God will see us thru this and eventually we will be ok, but boy oh boy I'm ready for the crazy stuff to end!!!
So there is the life of Brooke as of yesterday and today:) isn't it lovely!!!
My future blogs will be more of family and kiddos but like my friend Eleisha told me.. this is great therapy:)

3 comments:

Nicole Hoff said...

Yay! I am glad you will be blogging. My blog is hoffhouse.blogspot.com. It is GOOD therapy I agree. Ya know what, after i had my first son i had some health issues and then after the second son, they got worse. (I even fainted while pregnant! in mervyns, lovely!) It is tough being a mom and being "sick" especially when you cant fix it and dont know why it happens. But God does know and he can heal us. So know that His hands are on you and also know that you have a friend in me that can somewhat relate. call anytime!

Anonymous said...

you are so sweet and thank you so much for the encouragement!! I will tell you this whole process has just brought me closer to God and my emotional side is very uplifted right now!!! i will definitely have to give you a call so we can visit!!! thanks girl brooke

Anonymous said...

Brooke how terrifying! Praying for you!